IOSH Managing Safely (Virtual Classroom)
|IOSH Managing Safely||Virtual||16-03-2021||3 Days||£425|
|IOSH Managing Safely||Virtual||29-03-2021||3 Days|
|IOSH Managing Safely||Virtual||20-04-2021||3 Days||£425|
|IOSH Managing Safely||Virtual||18-05-2021||3 Days||£425|
|IOSH Managing Safely||Virtual||15-06-2021||3 Days||£425|
|IOSH Managing Safely||Virtual||20-07-2021||3 Days||£425|
|IOSH Managing Safely||Virtual||01-09-2021||3 Days||£425|
Gain a basic entry-level qualification in health and safety via our Virtual Classroom training course. The course is accredited by The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), Europe's leading health and safety organisation for health and safety professionals. It is perfect for managers and supervisors in all kinds of organisations and across a broad range of sectors.
The course is designed to promote a better awareness of health and safety best practices to help create a safer working environment, and to ensure that managers and supervisors clearly understand their individual responsibilities.
This training course has been developed to ensure that you fully understand the course material and prepare for, and pass your exam. The exam allows students to put what they have learnt into practice, and equips them with the confidence to be able to take that knowledge and apply it in a workplace setting.
The course is an ideal training option for anyone who manages risk and resources. It teaches students how to review their current safety systems, and where appropriate, to introduce new controls and implement changes in order to create a healthier and safer working environment for employers and employees alike.
Key Learning Points
- Recognise the importance of managing health and safety in a workplace environment.
- Understand the legalities of implementing a health and safety management strategy in a workplace setting.
- Understand the individual responsibilities of managers and supervisors.
- Recognise health and safety risks that may present themselves in the workplace environment.
- Know the difference between 'active' and 'reactive' monitoring, and recognise when and how to use these different monitoring approaches correctly and to optimum effect.
Upon successful completion of the course, employees can:
- Apply basic management principles and health and safety best practices and implement them as part of a complete management strategy.
- Establish achievable health and safety objectives.
- Decide on courses of action to ensure that these health and safety goals are attained.
- Conduct and record basic risk assessments where appropriate, and make recommendations for effective control measures.
- Ensure that adequate health and safety information, supervision and training is accessible and available to all employees.
- Investigate any health and safety incidents and/or accidents, and identify trends so that appropriate action and preventative measures can be put in place.
- Know the requirements when reporting on any health and safety incidents and/or accidents that take place in the workplace.
- Understand the environmental considerations that relate to ensuring the health and safety of employees in the workplace.
- Once you complete your Managing Safely training you will sit the exam and practical assessment.
- The Managing Safely exam consists of approx. 30 multiple choice questions (The test is out of 60 marks and need 36 to pass) and a practical assessment (The practical is out of 38 marks and need 23 to pass), which needs to be completed and sent to us within 6 month access of course completion.
- You cannot purchase a certificate without passing the exam and by passing the exam and assessment, it generates a certificate.
- Once your exam and practical is successfully completed, you will receive an IOSH accredited certificate directly from IOSH.
Advantages of this course
- Online learning that enables students to work anytime and anywhere.
- Interactive courseware, quizzes and tests with relevant feedback to help develop student's understanding of the syllabus.
- Gain the knowledge and understanding and be able to apply it in a practical way in a workplace context.
- Upon successful completion of a 45 minute test & a practical assessment, the student will receive an IOSH accredited certificate.
The diverse multimedia content is specifically designed to help students develop their knowledge and understanding of health and safety best practice in a way that can be practically applied within a workplace setting. It is an excellent opportunity for managers and supervisors to enhance their career prospects, as well as dramatically increase their earning potential.
IOSH Training is delivered by Santia consulting in partnership with E-Careers.
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.