CompTIA CySA+ Cyber Security Analyst (CS0-002 Cyber Security Series) Certification
The CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst, or CySA+, is an online, internationally recognised training qualification, which uses behavioural analytics to improve an organisations state of IT security through preventing, detecting and combatting Cyber Security threats. It’s the most up-to-date security analyst certification, covering advanced threats in the digital age. The average salary paid to Cyber Security employees in the UK is £62,500 per annum.
This course will prepare you to take and pass the updated CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 Exam.
As an intermediate level qualification, this course is right for you if you’re currently an IT or Cyber Security professional, looking to expand your skillset and knowledge, in this area.
With this certification you will be able to consider roles in the following areas:
- IT Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Threat Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Vulnerability and Cyber Security Analyst
Why study with us?
As part of our course, you will receive:
- Access to a tutor, will mentoring available via our Live Chat feature.
- Mon – Fri Customer Support availability
- 12-month, 24/7 access to the course materials, enabling you to study where, when and how you see fit
- Learn more advanced Cyber Security techniques, which will help you to apply behavioural analytics to improve the overall state of IT security
- A variety of learning materials to cater for all learning styles
What will the CompTIA CySA+ online course cover?
- Identifying vulnerabilities, risks and threats to an organisation
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organisation
- Prevent, detect and combat security threats
- Cyber incident response
- Assessing Information Security Risk
- Analysing the Threat Landscape
- Analysing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
- Analysing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Analysing Post-Attack Techniques
- Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
- Implementing Penetration Testing to Evaluate Security
- Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Analysing Log Data
- Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Addressing Security Architecture Issues
CompTIA CySA+ Exam
This training is focused on helping you prepare for and pass the updated CompTIA CySA+ Exam (CS0-002)
Exam: Code CS0-002
Exam Format - Performance-based and Multiple-choice.
Duration - 165 minutes.
Number of Questions - Maximum 85.
Pass Mark - 750/900 (83%).
|Online Course with Exam|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above