CompTIA Network+ (N10-007 Core Series) Certificate
CompTIA Network+ is a vendor-neutral, internationally recognised certification for IT professionals, looking to specialise in networking, and gain the knowledge and skills to utilise a range of networking tools and technologies.
This training course will validate your expertise and ability to design and implement functional networks, and show how you are able to configure, manage, and maintain network devices.
Is this training course right for you?
CompTIA Network+ training is suitable for anyone currently working in an IT profession, looking to get the specialist networking skills to open the doors to a career in IT networking or support.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The Open Systems Interconnection Specifications
- Networking Topologies, Connectors, and Wiring Standards
- Networking Devices
- IP Addressing, Subnetting, and Troubleshooting
- Introduction to IP Routing
- Routing Protocols
- Switching and Virtual LANs
- Wireless Networking
- Network Threats and Mitigation
- Physical Security and Risk
- Software and Hardware Tools
- Network Troubleshooting
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- e-Careers are a CompTIA Approved Training Provider
- Fully prepare for the Network+ N10-007 exam
- Live Labs included so you can practice your advanced secure solutions in a risk-free environment
- Expert instructor-led training with trainers who have a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience
- 24/7 access to course content for 12 months
- Exam preparation and mock tests included
- Monday to Friday customer support is included
- Tutor support available
This course will teach you about Networking Concepts, Network Operations and Security, and give you a range of Troubleshooting tools.
Typical job titles include:
- Help Desk Technician - £23k
- Computer Technician - £31k
- IT Consultant - £34k
- Network Support Specialist - £46k
- System Engineer - £48k
- Network Analyst - £53k
|Online Course with Exam|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above