Microsoft Word 2016
Learn all there is to know about Microsoft Word with this set of three interactive courses. Cover three levels of learning about one of the most widely used computer programs across Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced courses, fully preparing you to use Microsoft Word at work or home.
What Will I Learn?
You’ll study a comprehensive range of topics across a total of 74 lessons with this great value Microsoft Word course package, leaving you with a wide knowledge of MS Word 2016 and an advanced practical skillset.
Is this Course for me?
MS Word is widely used in businesses and organisations, so advanced skills in this computer program will make a great addition to any CV. It’s ideal for job-seekers and those looking to advance their careers further. It’s also useful for those who want to utilise Word at home. Flexible online learning makes this a great choice for those who prefer to learn at their own pace, without the commitment of fixed weekly lessons to attend.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the three MS Word 2016 courses at your own pace to progress your skillset to an advanced level.
MS Word 2016: Introduction
- Follow 23 lessons totalling approx 12 study hours.
- Familiarise yourself with the program interface and navigation.
- Learn to enter basic text and check spelling and grammar.
- Examine the options of formatting text and whole paragraphs.
- Study the basic settings before printing a document, including page setup and inserting headers and footers.
MS Word 2016: Intermediate
- Follow 25 lessons totalling approx 13 study hours.
- Learn to adjust the program environment to your specific needs.
- Practise effective formatting of text by using styles.
- Apply the template offered by the program to create well designed documents.
- Examine the creation and editing of tables to better arrange the data of a list of records.
- Learn to insert various graphical objects to documents, including pictures, charts, SmartArt graphics and shapes.
- Try out their further editing directly in Word.
MS Word 2016: Advanced
- Follow 26 lessons across approx 13 study hours.
- Focus on the tools used mainly for editing longer documents or for automating the work in the program.
- Learn to split the documents into sections to insert various headers and footers into different pages.
- Insert a title page and set a watermark.
- Study how to create a table of contents based on document headings, how to number inserted pages and other objects, and how to create their automatic list.
- Learn to use fields, hyperlinks and cross-references, and footnotes and endnotes.
- Familiarise yourself with the tools used when multiple users work on the same document such as notes, tracking performed changed and creating subdocuments.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study at your own pace at a time that suits you.
- This three course package is fantastic value for money, taking you through introductory, intermediate and advanced levels of learning.<.li>
- Boost your IT skills with all you need to know about MS Word 2016.
- Add practical and sought-after word processing skills to your CV.
- Boost your career progression or use your skills for personal benefit at home.
- Technical support available if needed.
- Have access to the course content for 12 months.
Value is the word to describe this three course MS Word 2016 package! This convenient package has all you need to progress to full Microsoft Word proficiency.
- MS Word 2016: Introduction
- MS Word 2016: Intermediate
- MS Word 2016: Advanced
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1280 x 1024|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above