BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice
The Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice will enable you to gain the experience and knowledge to know the best ways a Business Analyst can assist with organisational change.
What is the Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice?
The Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice online course will teach you the most effective ways to assist with organisational change. Within your workplace. You will discover a range of performance management techniques and strategic analysis tools, as well as understanding the responsibilities and function of a Business Analyst.
Throughout your training, you will learn various tools to help you understand your organisations business strategy, as well as gaining the skills to review and prepare solutions for potential problems which may arise within the business.
Is this course suitable for me?
This course would be suitable for a range of people, especially for anyone who is considering a career as a Business Analyst, or those looking for a career change into this industry.
The Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice would also be suitable for Business Change Managers, Project Managers, or Business Managers and their teams, adding to their knowledge and skill set.
Why choose to study with us
Over the last 10 years we have gained some of the best trainers, developed excellent course materials and built a Customer Services team we can be proud of. We have trained over 575,000 delegates from around the world, helping them to reach their potential, change their careers, or upskill for a promotion at work. Over 7,000 delegates have provided us feedback on Trustpilot and we’re proud of our 5-star rating.
Delegates will also benefit from:
- Highly quality training materials
- Expert Tutor Support
- 6-months access to course materials
- Interest-Free Payment Plans
What job could I get with this qualification?
After you have finished this training course, you can choose to continue studying for your BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis. With that diploma, you can consider the following job roles:
- Business Analysis - £43k
- Business Architecture - £65k
- Enterprise Architecture - £92k
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
Throughout this online training course, you’ll learn the core techniques, tools, and function of a Business Analyst. Once you have finished your course, you’ll be prepared to sit and pass your exam, earning your Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the role of a Business Analyst and the value of this job role within an organisation
- Understand the skills required of a BA, in successfully supporting business change
- Learn the strategy analysis processes and techniques
- Develop the skills to investigate an organisation’s business systems, to be able to uncover occurring problems
- Understand the importance of techniques used within stakeholder management
- Undertake conceptual modelling through business activity models
- Confidently provide recommendations for business improvements
- Examination Format – Multiple-choice
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Supervised – Yes
- Open Book – No
- Pass Mark – 26/40
|Online Course with Exam|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above
Safari 7 or above