PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner - Virtual Classroom
- Fully Accredited by PeopleCert
- Approved Examination Organisation
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Official Exam Included
- eCertificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
|PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner||Virtual||24-03-2021||2 Days||£1,195|
|PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner||Virtual||28-04-2021||2 Days||£1,195|
|PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner||Virtual||26-05-2021||2 Days||£1,195|
|PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner||Virtual||30-06-2021||2 Days||£1,195|
What is the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Classroom course
PRINCE2 Agile® combines the project management methodologies of PRINCE2® with agile, providing a clearly defined framework, which enables project responsiveness, helping to improve project effectiveness and efficiency.
At Practitioner level this classroom course teaches you how to confidently implement the techniques found within these two methodologies and use them on any given project.
Is the PRINCE2 Agile® course right for me?
If you have passed your PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation exam and are interested in progressing on to the Practitioner level qualification, this classroom-based course will help you to expand on what you learned and teach you how to apply those techniques and knowledge into a project framework.
The Practitioner PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation has been designed to help support individuals who work in a project environment, including those with governance responsibilities over projects and those working within a programme support function.
This course will provide you with the knowledge to be able to take and pass the Practitioner PRINCE2 Agile® exam.
To enrol onto the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner qualification you will need to have completed one of the following qualifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A®, B, C and D (Certified Projects Director)
What jobs could I get with the PRINCE2 Agile qualification?
There are a few key jobs you can apply for at PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner level, including:
- Technical Project Manager - £55k
- Project Manager - £58k
- Service Delivery Manager - £65k
- PMO Manager – £66k
Source – Glassdoor
Why choose to study with us?
We have been providing professional qualifications, classroom courses and eLearning options to delegates for over 16 years. During this time, we have developed our offering to be able to provide individuals with professional, high-quality training materials both in classes and via eLearning.
- We have trained over 555,000 delegates
- Study at your own pace, where and when it suits you
- We offer Interest-Free Payment Plans
What are the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner learning outcomes
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance is allowed. A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose-leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
The PRINCE2 Agile® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.