APMG Change Management Foundation & Practitioner
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||26-04-2021||4 Days||£1,375|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||28-06-2021||4 Days||£1,375|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||27-09-2021||4 Days||£1,375|
|Change Management Foundation & Practitioner||Virtual||22-11-2021||4 Days||£1,375|
Discover how to plan, implement and manage the impact of change, with the core modules found on our APMG Change Management qualification, which will help you to:
- Unlock resistance to change
- Provide effective motivation and support to your team as well as individual members of staff
- Use a series of professional approaches to implement change both effectively and smoothly
- Inform and support stakeholders in the business throughout a period of change
- Speed up the implementation of change projects
For many organisations change is inevitable and as such, managing change and the direct impact of change, is a real skill and priority for many businesses. It is therefore important to ensure that all team members can develop their capabilities and deal with change accordingly before, during and after it occurs.
This APMG qualifications has been developed to help businesses and their employees manage the impact of change successfully, and through the training delivered on this course, you will gain the required knowledge, techniques and theories to plan and implement successful change initiatives in your organisation.
This Virtual Classroom is held over 4 days and your trainer will be on hand to answer any questions you may have throughout.
This course would benefit the following delegates:
- Change Leaders (Senior Responsible Owners)
- Change Support (Programme Office)
- Change Agents (Business Change Managers)
- Change Implementers (Programme Managers)
- Operational Line Managers /Staff
- Individuals looking for a career change
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How the process of organisational change or transformation occurs
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organizational change
- How people react to organisational change and how to help them adapt
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organisation undergoes change
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organisation undergoes change
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organisational change
- A range of organisation paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organisational change processes
- How to properly prepare for an organisational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance
- Preparing people for organisational change
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Be instructed by highly qualified trainers in this field, who are keen to see you succeed and pass your exams, with the necessary knowledge and skills gained.
We have trained over 575,000 delegates, globally, and we have gained a 5-star rating on Trustpilot because of our continuing effort and support to our delegates. We want you to succeed on your career path.
You will also benefit from:
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course
- Enhance your career prospects
- Learn from expert trainers, with vast experience in this field
- We offer interest-free payment options
Change Management Syllabus
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Change management practice
Most people undertaking this qualification will be looking to work as a Professional Change Manager, where you will play a key role in making sure projects meet objectives on time and within budget, by increasing employee adoption.
Job Titles & Salaries
- Change Management Consultant - £50k
- Organisational Change Manager - £57k
- Change Manager - £59k
- Change Management Lead - £76k
Working in partnership with the Change Management Institute, the syllabus is based on The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook, designed to teach areas of knowledge defined by the Change Management Institute’ s Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK).
APMG Change Management Exam Details
Foundation Level Exam Format
- Exam Format - Multiple choice, closed-book
- Number of questions - 50 questions
- Pass Mark – 25 out of 50 (50%)
- Duration - 40 minutes
Practitioner Level Exam Format
- Exam Format - Objective testing based on a case study scenario, open book exam*
- Number of questions - 4 questions of 20 marks each
- Pass Mark – 40 out of 80 (50%)
- Duration - 2.5 hours
*Restricted open book – The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam
FREE APMG Change Management Webinar
APMG Change Management Webinar Details
What is Change Management? Why is it important to develop a structured approach to change within an organisation? Join our FREE Virtual Webinar with David Smallwood to find out!
We will be running 3 Change Management webinars with our expert Trainer David Smallwood, throughout August and September 2020.
Our next free webinar dates are:
- Wednesday 26th August 2020, 18:00 – 19:00
- Friday 4th September 2020, 12:00 – 13:00
- Saturday 5th September 2020, 10:00 – 11:30am
Sign up today to join this free Change Management webinar
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.