Terms & Conditions For Sale of Laptops
Sale of Laptops with Courses
These terms and conditions shall apply in addition to our standard terms and conditions. You should therefore read and understand our standard terms and conditions coupled with below terms for sale of laptops with course purchase. All other terms and conditions as mentioned on this website are valid and enforceable. Kindly note that below terms ONLY apply if we supply laptop with your course purchase.
- We may, from time to time, run promotions or special offers whereby laptops are offered at a discounted price with your course purchases. Kindly note that, laptop offered is conditional sale i.e. only if a course is bought, we may include laptop with it. However, we do not sell any laptops individually and moreover laptops are not free with your course purchases. It is included with your course purchases at a special discounted price.
- Laptops will not be delivered till the 14-days cooling-off period is over. After the cooling-off period, we will endeavour to deliver laptop within 14 days from the date of expiry of cooling-off period. We will contact you before the delivery of the laptop is initiated to confirm the delivery address. Only after confirmation of delivery address, we will start shipping proceedings.
- The laptop delivery is to the mainland UK only. Unfortunately, we do not do any overseas deliveries. However, there are certain areas that we are able to arrange shipping to for an additional delivery charge, these areas are listed below. Please contact us for further information.
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
- Scottish Isles
- Any dates we specify for the delivery of laptop are approximate and we shall not be liable for any costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the laptop. Please allow enough time for your laptop to be delivered before you organise any installation as we cannot be held responsible for any out of pocket expenses resulting from delays in delivery.
- Redelivery – In case you are not at the address provided to receive your delivery of laptop, we can arrange for the redelivery. This redelivery will cost you £19.95 plus VAT for mainland UK deliveries and the costs for redelivery to above mentioned special areas (point 3) – the cost will be worked out separately and we will inform you before arranging redelivery.
- Damaged Laptop – If you receive laptop in a damaged condition, you will need to notify us of this by phone or email in any case within 7 days of receipt of the laptop giving full details of any problems for us to arrange for suitable action to be taken. We will not be responsible to replace any damaged laptop after 7 days has passed from the receipt of laptop. Hence, it is vital that you thoroughly inspect the laptop received for any cosmetic damage, incorrect laptop or missing parts as soon as you receive them. In case we need to send you replacement laptop, we will do so as soon as practicable and will keep you posted on the progress regarding delivery of replacement laptop.
- Cancellations – If you cancel the course purchased before the delivery of the laptop for whatsoever reason, we will stop the shipment of laptop and we will not deliver laptop only on its own. As mentioned above, we only provide laptops in conjunction with courses that you purchase from us. However, if you cancel your course purchase for whatsoever reason after the laptop is delivered, then below terms will apply:
- As mentioned above, laptops are being sold as part of the course purchase package and hence laptops are discounted heavily. If there is cancellation of course purchase, after the laptop delivery is completed, then you will be liable to pay full Retail Recommended Price (RRP).
- We will inform you the difference amount between the RRP and the price that you have paid for the laptop as part of the course purchase package. This difference amount will be due and payable immediately on the cancellation of the course purchased. Only after, difference amount is paid, the ownership / title of the laptop will pass to you and you can keep the laptop with you even after the course purchased is cancelled. In case this difference amount remains unpaid for any reason whatsoever, we will have full rights to arrange recovery of the laptop and you will need to bear extra recovery charges as we will not bear any cost towards recovery of the laptops.
- In case we need to recover the laptop, you must not have used it and kept the laptop in same condition it was delivered. When we recover the laptop, we will inspect it to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned / recovered package and that all goods are in the condition that we sent them to you with packaging. All items are subject to inspection. If we receive an item that either is not in the condition, we sent it or has missing components, we shall charge a reasonable amount to cover any costs to us or return them to you if its not re-sellable for a cost.
- Warranties and Limitations of Liability
- We do not provide any warranty for laptops i.e. hardware and software both. Such laptops are provided to you on “As Is” basis without any warranties or conditions of any kind. This is because, the laptop we provide is not built by us. We purchase from a third-party provider and sell the same to you for a heavily discounted price.
- Limitation of liability - In any action under or related to our terms and conditions, we shall not be liable to customers for any of the following even if informed of their possibility or not and whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise: (i) Third-party claims for damages; (ii) loss of or damage to data on the laptop we sold; (iii) special or incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages; (iv) loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- Delay or Failure to Perform
We shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in performing of our any obligations to you if its due to any cause beyond our reasonable control e.g.
- An act of God, explosions, flood, fire or accident
- War or civil disturbances
- Strike, industrial actions or stoppages of work
- Any form of government intervention
- A third-party act or omission
If this happens, we shall inform you as soon as is reasonably practicable and will keep you posted with any updates regarding it, trying to mitigate the situation and resolve it as soon as reasonably possible.
- Governing Law
All contracts formed between us shall be governed by English law and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If any provisions of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.